Website Backup Dashboard
The dashboard is the backup system monitoring. It shows you all the useful informations about your backups status on what have been done, and what will be done.
- Server time : It is the date and time actually on your server the format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
- Last cron : It is the date and time of the last backup request sent by the cron and received by the script.
- Space used on storages: It is the used space by your archives on locally and on cloud storages. The calculation of used space on local and cloud storages are not managed the same way.
- Local : It is the space used by all your backup on your web hosting, this space is calculated every time you access to the dashboard.
- Cloud Storages : It is applicable to FTP, Amazon S3 and Dropbox. The space used is automatically calculated on your first access to the dashboard when the cloud storage has been added. You can see the space used and the date of the la calculation. After the first automatic calculation, all the others are manual to avoid slow dashboard loading. To update the space used on storage click on the refresh icon .
- Waiting email process : If you send a limited number of emails by day, you know the number of queued emails.
All the activity of W2B is recorded and available on this part. The logs are automatically cleaned after 3 months.
You have all the informations on scheduled backups.
- Running Process : it is the backups actually treated by the system. You know what is done.
- Schedule : list of your backups, tables , folders , and programed execution time. You know what will be done and when.