Restore Website Files and Databases Tables
You must use your Website 2 Backup restoration system to restore your files or databases.
You can restore your backups archives on several places :
- Download a Zip archive : download a zip archive of your backup.
- Restore in a database or folder of your choice : in this case you will select database from list, or select a folder with the web hosting directories navigator.
- Restore in origin database or folder : when archive is detected as a part of the backups list.
You start by selecting where are your backups :
- Restore from FTP : remote FTP backups archive restoration processor. Restore files or databases from FTP without any backups archives files manipulation.
- Restore from Uploads : upload backup archives files to your server from your Website 2 Backup administration.
- Restore from Local Directory : select from your web hosting directories navigator the folder where are your backup files archives to restore. Used if you already have uploaded files on your server.
- Restore from Local Backup : select the backup archive file you want to restore with the integrated navigator.