Website 2 Backup v1.0.1 is now available for download in your customer area. Thanks to all our first customers, for their confidence and their return of experience. After 1 month since the first online released, we have done our first update. The major changes are the new more simple installer, and as we will have now updates, an integrated database updater.
New in v1.0.1
- New installer / updater : fully rewritten
- the installation goes faster with only 2 steps : requirements and parameters,
- automatic databases updates integrated,
- multilingual is now supported by the installer.
- Last backups total size in dashboard,
- In the dashboard schedule and in the settings schedule, now show “Processing” instead of “Waiting Process” if the backup is actually executed by the cron.
Fixed in v1.0.1
- Error on first connexion after install with encrypted configuration.
- Refresh of the Schedule list after date and time edition, and after direct editing in some tables of the settings.
- “/” appearing in some case during the edition of a folder to backup in the subdirectories list field.
- minor bugs.
How to update from v1.0 to v1.0.1
- Be sure to do not have running backups or process that will run in the next hour.
- Upload all the v1.0.1 files on your web hosting,
- Go to the URL of your website backup manager, to update the database,
- Delete ./install on your web hosting,
- Refresh the page in your web browser.
This version has been released to clean the few bugs of the v1.0. We hope to see the arrival of new functionalities in the next version.